We are looking for a Senior Backend Java Engineer to join the team on-site in Munich, Germany. Relocation is supported.
Would you like to start working for a high-paced FinTech company based in Munich in Germany?
Our client created a leading marketplace for capital financing. The company’s core focus is on the disruption of the financial industry, working on capital finance for mid to large-cap businesses operating on a global scale.
It’s a back-office platform that processes millions of euros per day for the supply chain (the big buyers don’t pay small suppliers immediately, they take months to pay their invoices, and smaller suppliers need cash quickly) and this platform provides something like a bridge financing.
The marketplace connects 3 parties: the buyers, the suppliers, and investors such as banks or institutional investors. The investors buy invoices at a discount. It’s a win-win-win situation thanks to the platform.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- work on a Tech platform that requires your attention to detail and high-quality outputs
- Contribute to 2 projects: Receivables and Payment systems integrations
- Produce software in a marketplace environment
- 5+ years of experience with Java development
- Experience with micro-services in production
- Used Spring
- Used Docker
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience with frontend development so you can use components prepared by the Frontend Developers on your team.
- 5 IT teams, each with ca. 6 devs
- Every team has one frontend expert (the rest Java Fullstack devs)
- Based in Germany
Why do they like working here?
- Learn a lot – high-skill standards, continuously improvement
- Technologies – Java enterprise
- Have time to do things properly
- Enterprise environment – high-quality standards, structured work
- Follow a feature-driven development approach, the process is similar to Kanban.
- Visa sponsorship – Yes.
- Employment contract in Germany (Permanent/Full-time with un-limited duration/6months trial period).
- Possible freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with un-limited duration) with regular monthly payment/invoicing.
- Possible remote with Flexible working hours but relocation and on-site work is preferred.
- Desired start date as soon as possible.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.