We are looking for a new Senior Project Manager to join the EIB team on-site in Luxembourg.
The European Investment Bank (EIB) is the European Union’s investment bank and is owned by the EU Member States. It is one of the largest supranational lenders in the world. The EIB finances and invests both through equity and debt solutions projects that achieve the policy aims of the European Union through loans, guarantees, and technical assistance.
The EIB focuses on the areas of climate, environment, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), development, cohesion and infrastructure. It has played a large role in providing finance during crises including the 2008 financial crash and the COVID-19 pandemic. Since its inception in 1958, the EIB has invested over one trillion euros. It primarily funds projects that “cannot be entirely financed by the various means available in the individual Member States”.
The tasks/activities will include:
- The management and implementation of complex systems to meet specified requirements, compatible with agreed systems architectures, adhering to corporate standards and within constraints of performance and feasibility
- Management of Deliverables and Communication Related to the project
- Preparing Project Charters (including project plans, budget, and resource requirements)
- Coordinating project work streams
- Providing regular project reports and updates (progress, risks & issues)
- Understanding and setting project goals
- Proven experience in support and development in BMC Remedy ITSM suite environment
- Analysis of system requirements
- Recommend improvements and solutions
- Offer support to project teams
- Lead design, development, and review of new systems
- Design solutions for potentially complex new technologies
- Customize solutions to support business objectives
- Provide support on current solutions, including problem-solving, bug fixing, enhancements, configuration, and technical and functional assistance
- Release management, planning and coordinating releases with other teams
The staff member must demonstrate knowledge in:
- Taking responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects
- Adopting and adapting project management methods and tools
- Ensuring that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained
- Monitoring and controlling resources and costs against the project budget.
- Assistance in the maintenance, support, development and implementation of packages and specific information systems
- BMC Remedy version 9, DB Oracle, PHP, Peoplesoft integration with BMC Products, BA, Technical design
- Teamwork skills
- Spoken and written interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent documentation and writing skills.
- Salary: 480 EUR / day
- Customer: European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Location: Luxembourg
- Citizenship: EU
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: Long-term (first contract till the end of 2023 with extensions)
- CV: Europass
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.