We are looking for a Senior Python Backend Engineer to join one of the team remotely within Europe.
Would you like to work at one of the leading TravelTech companies in the Central Europe?
Our client provides innovative TravelTech solutions for customers and businesses. Their unique online search engine allows users to combine transportation from carriers that normally do not cooperate.
Travel itineraries allow users to combine flights and ground transportation from over 800 carriers.
You Will Work On:
- Implementing backend functionality to personalize and improve user experience
- Payment acquiring – worldwide credit cards (virtual), alternative payment methods (ApplePAY, Revolut, etc.), 3DS work
- Fraud detection, identifying different types of fraudulent behavior
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Strong Python knowledge
- Experience with micro-services
Why To Join This Team?
- Transforming and enhancing the business by making use of Data
- It feels like a startup within a scaleup company!
- Fast paced & ambitious growing company… which means a lot of data to process!
- Great team spirit and autonomy to deliver results the way you prefer.
- Agile working processes: both Scrum, Kanban and even Scrumban in place.
- Work full remotely and will continue to do so with offering people very modern offices.
- Very flexible, but also value Face-to-face collaboration as it creates great team spirit, a feeling of belonging and keeps mental health in check.
- Flexible working schedule
- Start date as soon as you can
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences
- Quarterly bonuses
- Stock options
- 20+5 days vacation/year
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card
- Visa supported in the Czech Republic
- 1.5x to 2.0x first month’s salary to cover relocation costs
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.