We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer -ET110 to join the co-founding team 100% remotely.
Would you like to join a funded startup (€1.2m) and be the only one responsible for the deployment of their core products?
Our client builds a data visualization platform for Industry 4.0. They can detect anomalies on the production line where a camera screens the stuff on the line and the AI running behind it can detect product anomalies.
This platform can simulate data and model the manufacturing process to increase efficiencies.
Think of AI, data visualization, and visual detection… This is as high-tech as it can get! Would you like to be a part of it?
This will be a great fit you are a passionate and experienced QA Engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
You will be able to take ownership of QA generally across our products. Help them grow and establish practical QA practices so we maintain a high-quality bar while moving fast.
You will work closely with their development team to identify and resolve defects, and you will be responsible for ensuring that their software meets the high-quality standards expected by our customers.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- Build Automated end-to-end tests.(create, extend, maintain various kinds of automated tests…)
- Execute (manual) test cases and plans
- Create and execute test plans and test cases for new and existing software features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve defects.
- Work with the development team to ensure that software products meet quality standards.
- Document and report software defects to the development team.
- Conduct regression testing to ensure that software products continue to meet quality standards over time.
- Continuously evaluate and improve our testing processes and methodologies.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts and frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- At least 3 years of experience in testing RESTful APIs
- Proven experience with testing SaaS products and web-based applications.
- Strong experience in test automation tools such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, or similar.
- Be able to read+write Python (Python for API tests)
- Good working knowledge of docker
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Self-motivated and Self-Sufficient
- Fluent English
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field?
- Do you have 4+ years of experience as a QA Engineer?
- Do you have at least 3 years of experience in testing RESTful APIs?
- Do you have proven experience with testing SaaS products and web-based applications?
- Do you have strong experience in test automation tools such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, or similar?
- Are you able to read+write Python (Python for API tests)?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of Docker?
- How many years of experience do you have with Agile development methodologies?
- Is your English good enough to communicate with international colleagues on Zoom?
Active Sourcing Locations:
Open to interviewing candidates from anywhere around the globe.
- 2,000 EUR bonus when you take two consecutive weeks of vacation.
- Flexible parental leave.
- The opportunity to grow with a fast-growing AI startup and continuous learning opportunities (conferences, certificates, etc.).
- See your work being deployed in cutting-edge factories around the globe.
- The team even has a little toy factory at the office!
- Pumped up co-founders, energized — just raised 1.2m EUR from investors
- Based in Switzerland
- Experts in the field of AI visual detection
- 100% remote
- Long-term, full-time, permanent, unlimited assignments
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with unlimited duration) with regular monthly payments
- Fully remote with Flexible working hours
- Relocation is not included/not supported
- Desired start date as soon as possible
- Regular set monthly billing
What’s interesting about this job?
- You can set it up the way you like it, from scratch, and implement all the best practices you were dreaming about!
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.