We are looking for a Senior SharePoint Developer for the European Medicals Agency in Amsterdam – 60%/Remote – 40% onsite.
You can be based anywhere in Europe as long as you are willing to travel.
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) protects and promotes human and animal health by evaluating and monitoring medicines within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
The Agency’s main responsibilities are authorising and monitoring medicines in the EU. Companies apply to it for a single marketing authorisation, which is issued by the European Commission. If granted, this enables them to market the medicine concerned throughout the EU and the EEA. Given the wide-ranging scope of the centralised procedure, most genuinely innovative medicines marketed in Europe are authorised by the EMA.
The Agency fulfils its responsibilities by:
- facilitating the development of medicines & access to them
- evaluating applications for marketing authorisations
- monitoring the safety of medicines throughout their lifecycle
- providing information to healthcare professionals & patients
Description of Tasks:
- Develop and design solutions that comply with EMA’s Enterprise Architecture standards, communicate solution architecture and ensure it is sufficiently documented.
- Develop and configure solutions on SharePoint Online.
- Automate business processes in SharePoint Online via MS PowerApps.
- Support the development of the enterprise wide SharePoint Online architecture.
- Contribute in the specification of business requirements and ensure that are feasible and economical.
- Contribute to ensuring compliance between business strategies, enterprise architecture and technology directions, setting strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Produce solution architecture deliverables.
- Support the decision-making process related to the solution architecture and ensure they are justified and documented.
- Ensure functional and non-functional requirements are met by the system’s architecture and liaise with the stakeholders where necessary.
- Provide effort and license cost estimates and work breakdown structure for the design and implementation of solutions.
- Support the creation of proof of concepts on SharePoint Online.
- Support Solution Architects to create and communicate multiple design views to identify and balance the concerns of all stakeholders of the domain design and to allow for both functional and non-functional requirements. Identify and evaluates alternative design options and trade-offs.
- Understand the sensitivity of EMA’s data and develops an access management structure based on the existing Active Directory
- Collaborate strongly with EMA architects in developing the solution, by applying the EMA architectural principles.
- Contribute to solutions testing and identify potential improvements to the domain solution, processes and to the strategic platforms according to agreed designs/requirements.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts function in identifying and preventing risks from the requirements gathering phase and all through the lifecycle of the solution.
- Support continuous knowledge transfer to team members and transparent approach in sharing risks/issues/dependencies.
- Report outcome of testing through the JIRA SDLC tool/ Azure DevOps.
- Identify potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs/requirements.
- Production of the relevant technical documentation, such as system designs, class designs and documentation for the support team.
- Autonomous in managing activities based on priorities given by the Project Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Sharepoint
- Excellent knowledge of Jira SDLC or Azure DevOps
- Excellent knowledge of the PowerApps Portal
- Experience in Solution design, solution development and configuration on MS SharePoint Online
- Proven record in designing and delivering end-to-end business solutions implemented across multiple components, platforms and technologies (both cloud and on-prem);
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques);
- Experience working with key users in a fast-paced and changing business environment to design and develop software that meets business needs.
- Experience of the full development lifecycle of complex large- scale and multi-user applications.
- Capacity to assist the support team in training the users of the system.
- A strong technical background, specifically in the delivery of complex software systems.
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards.
- An EU National or Permanent Resident
- English Level C1+
Self -Assessment Questions:
- How many years of experience do you have with MS Sharepoint?
- How many years of experience do you have with Jira SDLC or Azure DevOps?
- How many years of experience do you have with the PowerApps Portal?
- How many years of experience do you have in Solution design, solution development, and configuration on MS SharePoint Online?
- Do you have a proven record in designing and delivering end-to-end business solutions implemented across multiple components, platforms, and technologies (both cloud and on-prem)?
- How much experience do you have with agile software development methodologies and which ones?
- How many years of experience do you have with the full development lifecycle of complex large-scale and multi-user applications?
- Do you have the capacity to assist the support team in training the users of the system?
- Do you have any knowledge of IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards.
- Are you an EU National or Permanent Resident?
- Is your English Level C1+ and if so are you willing to take a test(we provide that for you)?
- Are you ok with NET30 payment on this contract?
- Location: Amsterdam – 40% onsite and 60% remote. No need to be based in Amsterdam
- Daily rate: [Onsite Hours – 465/euro, Remote Hours – 175/euro] Gross/ Day – all-inclusive with NET30 payment
- Years of experience: 7+
- Contract Duration: 1 year with Extensions up to 3 years
- Type of Engagement: Freelancer or willing to start a freelance activity / B2B on a contract directly with us.
- Application Deadline: Feb 15, 2023
- CV type: Europass
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.