We are looking for a Senior TypeScript Full-Stack Engineer to join the team 100% remote.
Would you like to start developing a fast-evolving B2B SaaS product? Join a team of 8 software engineers 100% remotely full-time!
Did you know that procurement professionals spend hours sending out Excel sheets to their potential suppliers to collect quotes?
Procurement is one of the last business areas that remain to be digitalized, offering our client a unique opportunity to truly disrupt the market.
Our client, a fast-growing startup with 40 employees, provides a high-tech solution and became a partner of choice for global pioneers such as PepsiCo, Coop, & Gordon Food Service and secured us $10M in funding from investors.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Work on a fast-evolving B2B SaaS product together with our interdisciplinary team (8+ people).
- Collaborate closely with the entire product team to build highly scalable features that delight users.
- Contribute to the code base of our cloud-native application (Azure, Microservices, React frontend, NodeJS/Python backend)
- Together with other Engineering members have an impact in improving developer productivity, code quality, and automation
- Take an active role in shaping our company culture and help us build an amazing place that you love to go to work in.
- Be up to date with the latest industry trends and identify opportunities to drive technical and process improvements.
- 5+ years experience as a professional software engineer with a focus on NodeJS and TypeScript, as well as frontend frameworks (preferably React)
- 3+ years of experience developing cloud-native solutions in Azure, AWS, or GCP
- 2+ years experience working in a microservice environment, understanding the benefits and challenges
- Fluent English
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working in a highly automated environment embracing Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code
- Can write code all day long
- Great team to work with:
- 8 software engineers (TypeScript + Python), one PM
- Overall, the company has 19 nationalities amongst 40 employees, and joining the team means joining one of the most international startups in Zurich.
- It is home to engineers and creatives, right brains and left brains, dreamers and doers.
- The immeasurable strength of the team comes from bringing together A-players—each with their own unique backgrounds, perspectives, and approaches to work and life—into one all-star team.
Self-assessment Qualification Questions:
- Have you worked as a full-stack web developer for at least 5 years?
- Have you worked with TypeScript for at least 3-4 years full-time?
- Have you worked with Node for at least 2-3 years full-time?
- Have you used React on a professional project?
- Have you developed cloud-native applications with Docker and automated CI/CD pipelines?
- Are you comfortable speaking in English with international colleagues?
- Do you already have your freelance/self-employment/company setup? Can you issue invoices every month?
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with unlimited duration) with regular monthly payment/invoice based
- Fully remote with Flexible working hours.
- Relocation is not included/not supported.
- Desired start date as soon as possible.
- Salary 60-75,000 EUR / Gross year / invoiced + ESOP
- Learning and development
- On the last Friday of every month, we have Growth day, where developmental goals come to life. Learn that new tool, take that negotiation course, or dive into the latest developments of PostgreSQL. You can receive up to CHF 300 every year to support your Growth Day goals.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Design your work day around your needs with flexible working hours and unlimited home office.
- Spotlight Sessions
- Stretch your mind in new ways during our bi-weekly Spotlight Sessions, where team members present their work, give insight into their day-to-day and share their learnings with the entire company
- Time to Recharge
- Take the vacation you’ve always dreamed of or just take some time to recharge with 25 days off a year.
- Team Events
- One benefit of having amazing co-workers, is you enjoy spending time together. Between weekly happy hours, monthly breakfasts, regular after-work events, an amazing Summer Party, a snow-filled Winter Event, and a multi-day trip in the sun, you could say we take team bonding to the next level.
- Work from Anywhere
- Missing home? Feel like escaping to the alps? Become a digital nomad for 13 weeks every year.
- Everything we do, we do with empathy and decency.
- When we fall, we get back up.
- Our strength is in the team.
- Our users are our driving force.
- We address things head-on.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.