We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager-PH117 to join one of our teams in our client – the European Banking Authority – https://www.eba.europa.eu/
The role is 100% remote.
- Conduct assessments of the IT service requirements and produce relevant service specifications;
- Develop an understanding of and build relationships with several stakeholders and contractors to ensure service requirements are delivered in a way that optimizes their delivery;
- Identify potential service integration issues and risks across the IT service lifecycle;
- Produce, evaluate, and review procurement technical and process documentation required for services;
- Evaluate, produce, and maintain service management model and related processes;
- Evaluate and define Service Level and Operational level agreements (SLA/OLA);
- Demonstrate leadership, and competence, provide solutions, and determine the way forward for the overall service requirements team;
- Change Management of complicated service requests;
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant discipline;
- 10+ years of experience as a Service Delivery Manager
- Working knowledge of IT in the domain of complex information systems;
- Good overall knowledge of service management methodology (ITIL), tools, and technology;
- Ability to chair meetings and give presentations;
- Experience in producing documentation;
- Project Management skills
- Stakeholder skills
- English level C1+
- EU National
- Do you have a University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant discipline?
- How many years of experience as a Service Delivery Manager do you have?
- How good is your knowledge of IT in the domain of complex information systems?
- How do you understand service management methodology (ITIL) , tools, and technologies
- Are you able to chair meetings and give presentations?
- Do you have experience as a Project Manager?
- Is your English level C1+
- Are you an EU National?
- Are you ok with a NET30 payment on this?
- Location: Fully Remote
- Daily rate: €200 Gross/ Day – all-inclusive with NET30 payment
- Years of experience: 10+
- Contract Duration: 2 years with extensions up to 3 years
- Type of Engagement: Freelancer or willing to start a freelance activity / B2B on a contract directly with us.
- Application Deadline: 31/03/2023 – Candidate must start 1st of April
- CV type: Standard
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.