Would you like to work for Frontex?
Frontex was established in 2004 as the European Agency for the Management of Operational Cooperation at External Borders and is primarily responsible for coordinating border control efforts. In response to the European migrant crisis of 2015–2016, the European Commission proposed on 15 December 2015 to extend Frontex’s mandate and to transform it into a fully-fledged European Border and Coast Guard Agency.
We are looking for a Solution Architect-EUIN176 to be based in Frontex premises in Warsaw, Poland
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support APAP portfolio on the following:
- Extranet technical assessment
- Frontex Access Management Application (FAMA) on SharePoint 2019
- Space Booking Tools (room & desks), Modernization of SharePoint 2019, Delivery of the input to procurement documents, review of 3rd party and input to procurement processes
- Optimizing data integration between COMREF, CUD, HRDB
Support DMD portfolio with architectural expertise on project initiation and delivery
- Provide expertise and consultation in regard to standards, best practices in the area of enterprise architecture, suitable customization of software development life cycle
- Proposing, defining, implementing, and verifying the application of the standards in the scope of architecture, design, development, quality and testing of ICT systems
- Involve Business Stakeholders and ICT Stakeholders to identify and document requirements and the components involved: hardware, software, applications, processes, information and technology platform
- Build roadmaps of the architectural changes driven by the business transition
- Design and validation of internal and external interfaces for Frontex Systems
- Lead systems analysis design, testing, quality assurance, change management regarding ICT projects
Description of the project: large scale, long-term, aim to to deploy enterprise resource planning class system, covering; HR management, weapons authorisations, travel, health & safety management, logistics, fleet management, asset management, warehouse management, antenna offices management, financials management) using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, HR modules (TBC)
- Holds a master-level certificate in a software development technology domain or in architecting software solutions
- Has got at least 3 years hand on experience in architecting software systems
- Has performed the role of the key architect in the development of at least 2 software systems
- Experience as an Architect of large-scale (time more than 1 year, budget over €1M) project of deployment enterprise resource planning system, for the public sector with an element of the law enforcement
- Presents excellent command of English, at least at C1 level
- Expert in systems architecting in the domain of the Lot
- Expert in designing enterprise-level software systems
- Expert in planning capacity and security of the systems
- Expert in designing in UML
- Expert in software development methodologies, lifecycles and artefacts like RUP, ISO12207 and agile methodologies
- Proficient in using systems modelling tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect, Aris Architect
- Do you have 3 years+ experience in architecture software systems?
- Do you have experience as a key architect in the development of at least 2 software systems in a large-scale project in the public sector?
- Do you have an excellent command of English, at least C1 level?
- Do you have experience in designing enterprise-level software systems in UML?
- Do you have experience in planning capacity and security of the systems?
- Do you have expertise in software development methodologies, lifecycles, and artifacts like RUP, ISO12207, and agile methodologies?
- Are you proficient in using systems modeling tools like Sparx Enterprise and Aris Architect?
- Are you an EU citizen?
- Are you ok with NET30 payment terms?
Terms & Benefits:
- 500 euro/day
- on-site in Frontex, Warsaw
- NET30 payment terms
- Duration: 2 years + possible extensions
- B2B / Freelancing contract
- Clean criminal record
- EU Citizenship required
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.