We are looking for a Senior System Administrator to join the team on-site in Prague, Czech Republic (partially remote possible).
Would you like to build the infrastructure for a High-tech startup working on AR/VR products for Industry 4.0?
Our client, a high-tech startup based in the Czech Republic, creates an innovative solution based on mixed reality for industry 4.0. They create AR/VR for companies that can have their specialized technicians work remotely from ONE location for 10 different ones in the same day… so they don’t need to travel around the globe!
The final product consists of HARDWARE (yes, a real physical product!) and SOFTWARE which is developed in-house. All of this requires packaging, instruction, videos, communication etc.
You will help implement the team implement DevOps best practices as well as monitor threats, implement new security processes incl. ISO27001, and improve the infrastructure for developers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Windows & Linux Systems Administration
- Monitoring – monitor logs and metrics from security elements
- Security – Monitor logs and metrics, Review and test security policies.
- Maintenance – Monitor and apply system and software updates. Deploy and manage software on company devices (company laptops, server, printer)
- Back-ups – Implement, manage and monitor back-up solutions, test disaster recovery
- Documentation – Document administration processes, create guidelines for new employees
- CI/CD – Create and maintain build pipelines with Azure DevOps, Manage build server, and processes for automated nightly testing
- Licensing – Check that all software licenses used are valid,renew licenses
- Services Maintenance – Monitor and maintain Servers (Certificate renewal, updates, basic administration)
- Network – Manage simple company network
- Inventory – Maintain list of used SW and HW in company
- Windows/Linux administration
- Work Experience 5.5-7 years (Senior)
- Bash & PowerShell – intermediate
- MS Active Directory – intermediate
- Experience with implementing security policies
Nice to have:
Very Interesting Project:
- Not a boring product => this is very unique & innovative product (virtual teleport)
- When they say “Cutting edge technology,” they mean it!
- Very few companies focus on Virtual Reality products and you can join one of them!
- The combination of Augmented reality + Virtual reality + Real use case (not games!) in real companies
- You will be rewarded well – we are a startup, but we want to motivate our team
- Developers code in C# and C++
- Cloud Azure Cloud and a little AWS
- 3D modeling
- ESOP is on the table for a stable and proven candidate
- Partial remote work is possible
- As a startup we are growing, so we offer a unique opportunity to be part of the story and grow with us – build with us not only the product, but also the company.
- Employment contract (Full-time with un-limited duration)
- Salary Basic 80-90,000 CZK (= €3,000-3,500) monthly negotiable
- Relocation is not included/not supported.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.