We are looking for a System Analyst with SW development background who can help the engineering team understand business requirements from the Product Owner. Join the team based in Prague, Czech Republic and build a world-class product.
Would you like to work on an innovative product that uses AR/VR HoloLens app for Industry 4.0?
Our client, a high-tech startup, creates an innovative solution for industry 4.0. They create AR/VR for companies that can have their specialized technicians work remotely from ONE location for 10 different ones in the same day… so they don’t need to travel around the globe!
This will be a dream job if you’ve ever wanted to work on the bleeding edge technology, one of a kind virtual teleportation software that already has clients from the manufacturing corporate world!
It will be a great fit if you worked as a software developer in the past and you’d like to transition to system analysis.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- Communicate with the Product Owner regarding new features – analyze them and discuss with SW engineers.
- Communicate with software engineers to see what can be developed.
- Prepare detailed solutions so that engineers know what to do during the next sprint.
- Analytical skills… to be able to analyze PO’s requirements
- Communication skills… to be able to communicate with developers & other stakeholders
- Experience with software development in the past
Very Interesting Project:
- Not a boring product => this is a unique & innovative product (virtual teleport)
- When they say “Cutting edge technology,” they mean it! Think of AR/VR, HoloLens…
- A limited number of companies focus on Virtual Reality products and you can join one of them!
- The combination of Augmented reality + Virtual reality + Real use case (not games!) in real companies & clients is awesome!
- Salary Base 80-100,000 CZK based on seniority + other benefits
Overall Technical Stack In The Company:
- .NET, C# => Win GUI
- C++ => AR/VR
- OpenGL, Direct3D, WinRT
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure Cloud
- Employment or Freelance contract (Open-ended, full-time, un-limited duration)
- Place of work: In Prague, Czech Republic.
- Relocation is not included/not supported.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.