The team is looking for a Tech Lead Engineer to join the team in Berlin on-site hybrid.
Would you like to join an innovative startup from Berlin that helps European corporations organize their projects with SUSTAINABILITY in mind?
Our client enables companies to act responsibly and sustainably with the planet and people. The team believes that companies have the greatest leverage to change people’s behavior towards sustainability and responsibility. That’s why they build a platform that helps corporations to design, control, report and certify their strategic sustainability and responsibility activities more efficiently.
- Design and implement architectural approaches (current tech: ASP.NET Zero, Angular 13, MSSQL, Azure Cloud, Github, Github Actions)
- Set and use standards to test, document and deploy code that ensures the integrity of the services
- Integrate automated testing
- Be experienced in at least two of the following aspects
- Frontend development with Angular, especially how to use component libraries
- Backend development with C#, especially how to optimize performance
- Cloud development with Azure, especially how to automate the CI/CD pipelines
- Very good understanding of architectural patterns
- Based in Berlin on-site – can work from home
Great Team To Work With:
- 5 software developers (Backend, QA, Designer)
- Co-founders based in Germany (Berlin and Hamburg)
- Choose a MacBook Pro or a Windows Laptop
- Work at Berlin Prenzlauer Berg in an awesome startup office
- Be able to work from home however it fits you and the team
- Open feedback is very important to us. We work with heart and with our common goals in mind. Discussions are about our success, even if it is once unpleasant to address or decide something.
- Learning budget for you to develop professionally however you like
- Bike to work (Jobrad), ticket for public transport
- Regular – but optional – team events, the usual startup perks and a generally a lot of fun
Overall Technical Stack:
- BE: C# ASP.NET Zero
- FE: TypeScript, Angular
- Cloud: Azure
- Long-term full-time engagement
- Hybrid work (on-site & home office) so you know the team and work effectively
- Relocation is possible if you can relocate quickly and get work visa in Germany.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.