Would you like to help software developers build an innovative product and also support their customers?
Our client, a high-tech startup, creates an innovative solution for industry 4.0. They create AR/VR for companies that can have their specialized technicians work remotely from ONE location for 10 different ones in the same day… so they don’t need to travel around the globe!
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join the team on-site in Prague, Czech Republic.
You’ll work on one-of-a-kind software using the latest HoloLens Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with customers to help them solve technical issues
- Testing the user interface (AR/VR with HoloLens)
- Working with software developers to help them discover defects
- Fluent English (B2 level)
- Experience with ticketing systems (i.e. JIRA or others)
- Experience with manual software testing
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Czech language
Very Interesting Project:
- Not a boring product => this is very unique & innovative product (virtual teleport)
- When they say “Cutting edge technology,” they mean it!
- Very few companies focus on Virtual Reality products and you can join one of them!
- The combination of Augmented reality + Virtual reality + Real use case (not games!) in real companies
- Employment contract (Full-time with un-limited duration)
- Place of work with team on-site in Prague, Czech Republic
- Relocation is not included/not supported.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.