The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) is an independent European Union Authority located in Paris. ESMA replaced the Committee of European Securities Regulators on 1 January 2011. It is one of the three new European Supervisory Authorities set up within the European System of Financial Supervisors.
ESMA is looking for a System Administrator with Active Directory experience to join the team fully remote.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Control daily monitoring alerts
- Update documentation
- Ensure level 1,2 and 3 support on the Windows environment
- Provide support and document procedures on the agreed projects
- Exchange Online
- Azure migration
- Desktop image
- Intune / end-point management
- Wiki documentation is updated for all applications and follows any release-update list of the updated wiki to provide
- Create, review and update documentation
- Ensure timely and controlled deployments in productions
Skills and Certifications:
- English (fluent)
- Modern desktop administrator certifications MD-100, MD-101
- Windows 10
- Active directory design and architecture review
- Exchange 2010-2013
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft 365
- Azure Cloud
- Intune/ endpoint manager
- Incident manager
Rate: 170-200 EUR / day = 3,500 – 4,200 EUR / mo freelance all-inclusive
Deadline: 22/11 (10:00am)
Duration: 3 years
CV format: Europass
Please note that only EU citizens can be proposed.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.