- The HR ensures timely and accurate administration of the hire to retire process as defined in the SLAs, process documents, company and government policies and regulations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Sound Knowledge and exposure of HR Process, Policies and Sub system.
- Manage employee starter and induction process
- Manage Employee Engagement activities
- Maintain employee master data in various systems. Ensure completion of relevant filing (soft and hard copy)
- Manage employee leaver process
- Basic understanding of Payroll
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports
- Coordinate time and attendance reporting, capture data and file relevant documents
- Prepare HR documents (work contracts, contract modifications, reference letters, etc.)
- Assist with the introduction of internal company policies
- Handle employee queries ensuring service excellence. Support the business with HR advice
- Handle disciplinary requirements in line with the organization guidelines and local compliance
- Liaise with third parties (authorities, funds) if necessary
- Provide on-site HR support to business
- Participate in service implementation projects
- Prepare and continuously update process documents, maps, trackers
- Assist HR Manager with new service or system implementation and process improvement projects, as well as with any work and business related tasks distributed to them
- And any other task, requested to be fulfilled by the direct line manager, which is coming from the nature of the position, or is in connection with the job tasks, or required by the tasks/responsibilities/scope of activities of the given position.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Precise and reliable working style
- Ability to handle monotonous work
- Strong computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work efficiently with employees at various levels of the organization
- Native German speaker and strong English required
- Highly organised, planned and structured
- Self-motivated, collaborative with a strong focus on quality and efficiency
- Team orientation
- Proactive behavior and persistence
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.