We are looking for our client for an experienced DevOps / Systems Engineer who will be part of central DevOps teams.
- Support all build and release activities for engineering teams
- Implement the CI/CD tools and automate
- Experience 5-8 years
- Extensive experience on working and supporting Linux, Windows platforms (troubleshooting experience in Linux/Windows server, IIS,.NET, ASP, Java, MSSWL, Oracle)
- Need to have basic networking troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge on DNS, IPV4/V6, routing and load balancing concepts
- Knowledge on RDHS
- Knowledge on APM tools and monitoing tools is desirable
- Knowledge on basiv SQL/Oracle database concepta and troubleshooting
- Knowledge on scripting tools (PowerShell/Shell/Python)
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure provisioning, Software Configuration Management, CI/CD, in a DevOps agile environment.
- Experience in using CICS tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, Terraform, TFS
- Need to have knowledge in deploying apps on pivotal cloud foundry, Dockers@Containerization along with Windows and Linux VM using CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication and presenting skills
- Good team player
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.