We are looking for our client for a Product manager/owner with 5+ years experience.
- 5-6 years of overall experience as a PO
- Should be willing to have extended overlap hours with the onshore team.
- Support production support activities including analysis of the defects/issues and documenting the root cause and communicating the issues with the business and development teams
- Analyse preferences and requests from end user
- Lead backlog grooming sessions with the development team
- Experience in Product Development Life Cycle
- Experience in Ecommerce Domain
- Should be a self starter and should be willing to work with minimal guidance on the domain
- Should have experience in incorporating feature request to product roadmap
- Grooming and prioritising backlog
- Should have strong Agile / Scrum knowledge with experience in writing user stories, defining acceptance criteria, setting sprint goals, plan released and upgrades
- Keep track of industry trends
- Should have experience working in onshore-offshore model
- Should be well versed with requirement elicitation techniques
- Hand -on for creating screen mockups using various tools & techniques
- Should be very well acquainted with Jira and Confluence tools
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Process/Work Flow Design elaboration and documentation
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills, Strong organizational skills, Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ensure that all project deliverables and documentation are delivered in a timely manner, as well as satisfy established project delivery expectations
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.