We are looking on behalf of our client for an Application service centre specialist full-time remote.
Our client is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. With expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services, the technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
- Incident management for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES);
- Support service for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES);
- Configuration of IT applications;
- Securing of the IT operation;
- Organization and execution of software maintenance measures;
- Safeguarding of IT security.
- Degree in technical study, such as technical information technology, automation engineering, electrical engineering or similar; (preferably)
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in this field
- Preferably Basic knowledge of the production of electronic devices;
- Good knowledge of the server operating systems Windows and Linux(preferably RHEL, Fedora, Cent OS);
- Basic knowledge of the database management systems Oracle and MS SQL Server;
- Language skills: English: Good communication level oral and written – B2 English;
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills;
- Willingness to work in a 24/7/365 shift mode
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation;
- Understanding and following the procedures and work instructions
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Self-dependent, structured, self-developing person with analytical thinking and problem solving focus
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.