We are looking on behalf of our client for a Full Stack Java Developer full-time remote.
Our client is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. With expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services, the technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Extract requirements of operational tasks towards documenting it into an agile environment
- Provide Technical documentation over the project lifecycle
- English speaking, German is an advantage
- Good understanding of Vue, Angular, Ember, NodeJs or other similar JS frameworks
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer,
- Previous experience in working with Docker and Jenkins
- Previous experience with agile development process, including understanding the main concepts of such frameworks (Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
- Previous experience in Atlassian Toolchain (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.),
- Previous experience in Source control management systems (GIT)
- Good understanding of REST-API functionality, implementation and adaptability
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Availability to travel (only for training period required)
- Problem-solving attitude
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.