We are looking on behalf of our client for an Application Engineer full-time remote.
Our client is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. With expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services, the technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
- Understanding customer requests and leading a service team towards fulfilling these requests;
- Supervising technical activities of the service agents involved in the project and proposing measures to improve service quality;
- Actively participating in workshops with the client;
- Configuration of the application monitoring landscape;
- Updating and maintaining the knowledge base and the documents that document the IT landscape;
- Personally takes over, if any critical situation arises;
- Deriving KPIs based on the team’s performance as well as other factors;
- Monitoring a distributed environment via Monitoring tools;
- Promptly report any suspicious system behaviors;
- Receiving incoming tickets and analyzing them;
- English (fluent speaking and writing), German is a Plus;
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role;
- Having fun at working with international, multicultural teams;
- Being able to convey technical challenges to colleagues with no technical background in their own terms;
- Sound knowledge of Linux;
- Familiar with scripting language (Bash);
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools such as (JIRA, Confluence, etc) would be a plus;
- Knowledge of issue tracking configuration automation tools (e.g. Ansible) would be a plus;
- Knowledge of with Monitoring tools (e.g. Kibana and Prometheus) would be a plus;
- Familiarity with versioning tools (e.g. Git) would be a plus;
- Familiarity with the Python would be a plus;
- Familiarity with the Microservices approach and good knowledge of Container providers (e.g. Docker) would be a plus;
- Customer oriented, well-organized with exceptional leadership and mentorship skills.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.