Our client is a strong bank with nearly 100 years of tradition in Romania. With more than 6,600 employees in a network counting more than 500 units across the country, they stand by clients, companies, employees or entrepreneurs.
- Identify IT & cyber security risks and build up recommendations in order to mitigate them to an acceptable level. This includes a broad range of risks in areas such as alignment between IT and Business strategies, strong focus on IT security and information protection, backup and IT continuity management, application development, IT projects
- Intervene from the initial diagnosis of the situation to the writing of the report and oral restitution to stakeholders including top management.
- Understand and analyze an IT department, an application, a project or thematic area in term of risks
- Gather required and relevant data for the mission, in compliance with confidentiality and ethical rules
- Perform technical and organizational controls to assess the importance of risks;
- Define areas of improvement and propose solutions, formulate relevant recommendations
- Manage the relationship with the audited entities with diplomacy while remaining independent
- Ensure the follow-up of issued audit recommendations until risk coverage.
Requirements (nice to have)
- Degree qualification in IT or related;
- CISA, CISSP, ISO2700x, COBIT certifications are a big plus, but not mandatory;
- IT knowledge allowing understanding of the information technology and IT security area;
- Knowledge of legal regulations;
- Curiosity and ambition to work in an international environment (this role may require travelling);
- Abilities to adapt, sense of organization, and management of priorities already proved during previous positions;
- Excellent level of English and communication, both in written and orally;
- Great communication skills, ability to effectively communicate in both business and technical contexts
- Self-control and ability to adapt quickly to multiple changes
- Ability to understand the business needs and context, both local and regional.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.