Our client is an international research and development company who provides solutions in various fields, for automotive and non-automotive customers looking for an Enterprise Architect full-time remote.
- You are responsible for the introduction of an “Enterprise Architecture” approach in the group of companies
- In addition to the EA strategy, you are responsible for the worldwide implementation of an EA tool, including process definition and rollout plan
- After successful implementation of the EA tool, you will be responsible for governance, further development and data quality within the tool and define the technical guideline and framework conditions of the IT technology strategy
- You lead (technically) and coach the architects of the various IT departments and ensure that processes are adhered to and that the data in the EA tool is up-to-date
- You support the Head of Digitalization & Transformation and the CIO of the company with relevant data and visualizations, give recommendations and accompany the creation and implementation of the IT strategy and the IT roadmap
- You work closely with process management and various IT functions to ensure a holistic approach.
- You have a university or technical college degree with a focus on (business) informatics or a comparable subject
- You have several years of practical experience in the field of enterprise architecture in a global company
- You are familiar with the IT requirements in a project-based company
- You have specific experience in the implementation of an EA tool (e.g. LeanIX, Alfabet) in a heterogeneously grown, global IT landscape
- You have experience with virtualisation, containerisation, cloud and PaaS systems (e.g. Azure)
- You have relevant certifications (e.g. iSAQB, TOGAF)
- You have experience with the current trends in the automotive industry (SDV, Connected Mobility, V2X, etc.) and their influence on the IT landscape
- You have a high level of teamwork, creativity, hands-on mentality and enjoy project-related work
- You are business fluent in written and spoken English
- Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry
- An open, friendly and supportive international working environment
- Among the benefits: health package – private medical subscription and life insurance, sport
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.