Our client is an international research and development company who provides solutions in various fields, for automotive and non-automotive customers looking for an Electric & Electronic Project Engineer with German full-time remote or on-site.
- Quality check and detailed pre-analyze for issues identified during the development phase for different vehicles/EE systems
- Checking defects in terms of content and also technically
- Evaluation of defect, verification, and classification
- Identify and document the defect root cause
- Document the solution and share it with the system/department responsible.
- Basic automotive background focus on the electric and electronic area
- German advanced level write and speak
- Good knowledge of the active/passive safety systems, driving assistance systems, and autonomous driving
- Good knowledge about the function of the electric vehicle and hybrid vehicle strategy
- Capability to understand and to interpret the recorded signals using a specific CAN signal tool
- Understanding of DTC (Data Trouble Code) and following the diagnostic\Capability to work on multitasking
- Tasks prioritization and organization
- Good capability to share and to accumulate new information.
- Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry
- An open, friendly, and supportive international working environment
- Among the benefits: health package-private medical subscription and life insurance, sports activities, and social events
- Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.