Our client is an international research and development company who provides solutions in various fields, for automotive and non-automotive customers.
- Estimate, plan and keep track of project software testing activities
- Activities and resource planning
- Shape and define test strategies for each software testing phase of the project
- Develop detail schedule
- Management of risks and issues
- Check and ensure that test environment meets full requirement coverage
- Coordinate testing activities on various projects
- Participate in quotation phases for different projects
- Provide technical support for other colleagues
- Coaching and mentoring
- Defining and updating the test strategy and test plan
- Flexibility to switch between projects.
- Flexibility to be involved as a test engineer when workload as test manager are not 100%.
- Process and detail focused while managing different project priorities
- Detail oriented with a deep understanding of engineering best practices
- Teamwork, assertive communication skills, work under pressure, coordinate activities and multitasking skills.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or electrotechnics
- More than 3 years experience in a similar job
- ISTQB Test manager certification, foundation level
- Knowledge and experience with ASPICE and ISO26262 (understanding) standard
- Previous experience with HIL testing toolchain: for e.g: dSpace, VTestStudio or similar
- Experience with Vector CAN Tools
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, CAPL, Python, etc
- A friendly and supportive international working environment, open to implement your innovative ideas
- Health package – private medical and life insurance
- Sport activities
- Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.