We are looking on behalf of our client for an Accounts Payable – Senior Process Associate – English full-time remote.
The company is a leading global company with 90,000+ employees, who have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. A deep understanding of client business, good negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for the company.
- Processing financial documents received from suppliers or employees of the customer following the standard operating procedures.
- Checking suppliers details in the predefined system;
- Entering data accurately in the system;
- Sending cases requiring resolution to the contact person agreed with the client in order to get them processed.
- Debit balances for suppliers, if required;
- Month end activities;
- Proactive control for the prevention of possible errors;
- Ad-hoc reports;
- Resolving as soon as possible the requests received from partners or customer via email.
- Maintain the relationship with the customer, understanding customer needs and find solutions consistent with the objectives set;
- Solving customer requests within the time agreed;
- Ensure that response time is within the limits set by the client and that deadlines are met;
- Understand the client’s organization and addresses to the people directly involved in process;
- Interact via email or phone with customer representatives;
- Answering supplier/ Invoice Resolution/ Understand and Resolve Queries raised by vendor
- Provide information on status of Invoices, relevant contact information (fax, telephone);
- Routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution;
- Contact Suppliers (email/phone/fax) resolution related;
- Work on aged invoices/ pending issues;
- To ensure that the processes activities and transactions are finalized in an accurate and timely manner, and in accordance with pre-defined and coordinated controls (SOX & Audit);
- Reading and learning the operating procedures, contributing to the development/improvement of the process procedures, raising of all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader;
- Adopt a flexible approach to job content with a view to developing own skills and knowledge to undertake a range of task requirements within the team.Other responsibilities
- Effectively graduating the training plan dedicated to the position and the tasks;
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever vital and requested by the manager;
- Updating the working procedures periodically;
- Maintain and develop relationships with relevant markets and client serviced by team and all major customers within those markets as appropriate;
- See opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate to direct manager;
- Accounting knowledge – intermediate level;
- Similar experience in the field;
- SAP knowledge (represents an advantage);
- Preferred qualifications:
- Highschool graduate
- University student/ graduate (Economic studies, represents an advantage)
- Required language level for daily tasks: C1 English
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers – employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.