We are looking on behalf of our client for an Accounts Payable – Senior Process Associate – German full-time remote.
The company is a leading global company with 90,000+ employees, who have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. A deep understanding of client business, good negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for the company.
- Manage and resolve P2P queries in an accurate and timely manner (using E-mail and any other available tools)
- Performing online checks on daily basis and documents re-routing to Iron Mountain, if needed
- Updating manual activity trackers
- Reviewing the requests from customer setup/changes and act as per the procedures
- Root cause analysis of queries and Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors
- Vendor statement reconciliations and Sending reminders, payment advises to suppliers
- Resolution of suppliers queries, discrepancies
- Provide support to the Processing team from India
- Act as a supervisor for the main activities that have to be covered from a Processing point of view
- To maintain good solid understanding of customer requirements, to share with team and to actively participate in building and maintaining successful customer relationships
- Ensure that all processes and transactions are completed accurate and on time in accordance with pre-defined controls
- Deliver a professional and consistent service to European Business Services’ customers, both internal and external, using European Business Services and clients systems and processes in line with agreed service levels
- To carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within the specified time scales
- To maintain processes in order to meet internal and external customer needs and to continuously strive individual and overall performance
- Understand query raised by customer
- Search for relevant Information in the system.(SAP , Savvion, OTRS)
- Provide information on status of Invoices, links to intranet sites, relevant contact information (fax, telephone)
- Routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution.
- Build case/sending e-mail and supervising them till closure
- Calling Customers for resolution
- Embrace a flexible approach to job content with a view to developing own skills and knowledge to undertake a range of task requirements within the team. This may also involve multi-skilling across transaction processing teams.
- Very good written and verbal German Language skills, C1.
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Relevant work experience;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and interact across levels;
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in operating with the Microsoft package;
- University graduate
- Economic studies would be a plus.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers – employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.