We are looking on behalf of our client for a Collections – Senior Process Associate – French – French full-time remote.
The company is a leading global company with 90,000+ employees, who have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. A deep understanding of client business, good negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for the company.
- Completes the entire cycle of activities related to daily assignments, coordinating with the Account Manager to ensure customer satisfaction while respecting Risk Management policies
- Supervises current positions by performing sounding activities related to outstanding debt
- Supervises past due performance evaluating risk of each assignment and for annual/semi-annual review and renewal process undertaken by Risk Department
- Works closely with Cash Application team to ensure accurate matching of payments
- Receives requirements to perform changes to the customer database
- Creates customized customer statements and sends them to customers
- Follows up with customers, requests for payments and investigates the reasons for non-payments
- Follow-up on accounts and payments.
- Communicates with internal and external customers
- Very good knowledge of French, min C1
- Accounting knowledge – intermediate level;
- Similar work experience
- Work experience with SAP system (Advantage)
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Aility to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers – employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.