We are looking on behalf of our client for an Insurance – Claims – Process Associate – English full-time remote.
The company is a leading global company with 90,000+ employees, who have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. A deep understanding of client business, good negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for the company.
- Examine claims documents received
- Examine documents to settle any required adjustments
- Review client inquiries regarding open billing invoices, research statements from ceding companies and brokers
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of claim documents, including claim payments and claims setup, sending of acknowledgement letters, and other non-core claims processes
- Identify potential claims to be called out and refer to appropriate personnel
- Remain abreast of company and industry changes as well as changes in internal processes and procedures
- Provide operational support as needed to various business lines, communicate with customers via phone and written correspondence to obtain specific claim information
- Work with the Accounting team to book corrections and assure ledger
- Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks;
- Updating the working procedures periodically;
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager.
- Maintain and develop relationships with relevant markets and client serviced by team and all major customers within those markets as appropriate;
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate to direct manager
- Very good knowledge of English, B2
- Good Excel, MS Access, Power Point skills, word experience will be an added advantage
- Be a self-starter, highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills and able to deliver results in time
- Working experience with various countries and cultures would be a plus
- Insurance Certification/ experience would be a plus Encouraged qualifications
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers – employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.