We are looking on behalf of our client for a Senior Process Associate – French full-time remote.
The company is a leading global company with 90,000+ employees, who have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. A deep understanding of client business, good negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for the company.
- Answering phone calls in the French languages, on a priority established by the team leader;
- Handling emails / web cases / chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time;
- Troubleshooting IT problems (incidents) according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
- Correct and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed;
- Sharing with all team members any knowledge obtained through end-user or resolver interactions;
- Arranging working schedule with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs.
- Successfully attending / completing the training plan
- Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
- Inform the process trainers and the management team whenever the information in an SOP is identified as out-of-date.
- Very good level of French, min C1.
- Good level of English at least B1
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Availability to work in shifts Encouraged qualifications
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers – employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.