With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, the company have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands have fun doing it looking for a Sales Admin, Process Associate with Danish!
Your job will involve the E2E Sales Administration process (order entry, order fulfilment, contract management, dispute management, billing, master data).
• Processing orders/customer requests for:
• Booking of Orders in the ERP system
• Handling customer requests
• Ensure resolution to customer requests
• Follow-up on pending items
• Offering information to customers via e-mails/phone;
• Updating ERP regarding clients, supplies, pricing;
• Gathering information from logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries;
• Creating orders (SOs) in the ERP system;
• Offering resolutions for internal updating requests: credit/ debit notes, reimbursements;
• Building a relationship with clients and sales representatives;
• Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information;
• Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently handle the delivery process to ensure the return of goods to the final recipient
• Preparing the relevant documents for the orders (export, transport, customs)
• Daily monitoring the assigned orders and customer requests
• Solving issues regarding damaged goods, shipment delays, etc
• Handling any issues, looking for solutions along with all the parties involved
• Escalating any problems, delays, inconsistencies
• Handling complaints related to logistics and return transports
• Proposing resolution for streamlining activities and taking part in projects to implement these ideas
• Communicative level of Danish
• High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
• Customer service experience – would be a plus
• Similar experience in the field;
• Work experience with an ERP system (SAP -advantage);
• Personal culture and client management expertise.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers – employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional training and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com