We are looking on behalf of our client for a Senior Process Associate – English full-time remote.
The company is a leading global company with 90,000+ employees, who have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. A deep understanding of client business, good negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for the company.
- Execute the month end process
- Operate the monthly process to the month end calendar
- Preparation and posting of bank journals on a timely basis
- Ongoing monitoring of balances
- Closely working with PTP and OTC teams on reconciling items
- Preparation of files and involvement in audit
- Implementation of internal controls and workflows
- Review the aging of reconciling items and resolve in a timely and accurate manner
- Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPI’s; prepare Treasury related analysis, report and review
- Proactively monitor treasury processes, identify non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal treasury policies, and escalate to management
- Assist in resolving higher level treasury issues with banks and internal departments, implementing efficiency projects and performing other Treasury projects as assigned.
- Completes and performs other duties/tasks as may be assigned.
- Accounting experience and relevant similar work experience in the field area
- English Language level at C1 min is a must
- Intercompany – Senior Process Associate – English
- Sensitivity: Internal & Restricted
- Work experience with ERP systems (advantage)
- Italian or Spanish would be an advantage
- University graduate (Economic studies are required)
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers – employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.