We are looking for an HRSS German H2R for our client.
- Operational role under HR department
- Ensures the fulfillment of all activities and requests coming from respective country in connection with travel advances, reimbursements, claims and elements of payroll (debit notes, salary advance, etc.), in accordance with the policies and the legislation in force, as per the Standard Operating Procedures which have been validated
- Ensures the fulfilment of all activities and requests coming from respective country in connection with statutory and private benefits – process the information according to standard operating procedure and GDPR regulation as agreed in the company policies
- Team management; keeps direct manager updated on team actions and share constantly feedback on their performance
- Updates the standard operating procedures and the process map in accordance with the changes requested by the client and according to the changes which occur from a legislative point of view, keeping in mind constant improvements
- Has a proactive approach to any challenge, client satisfaction potential and process improvement, prepares RCA (Root Cause Analysis) if required
- Ensures team supervision and execution and brings experience when needed to solve any challenges to fulfill clear process that will not impact releasing documents or payroll
- Prioritize all requests received from client and team to ensure accuracy and SLAs agreed at department level
- Becomes first point of contact to all escalations received verbally or in writing for respective geography and ensures all complains from customer are solved in a timely manner, depending on the request
- Prepares and leads audit activities for team and team members to ensure all process indicators are followed (TAT, accuracy, etc.)
- Creates and implements action plans for improvement of quality services and ensure correct implementation of all policies, legal aspects and audit requirements
- Contributes proactively to the constant improvement and standardization of existing processes
and offers team members support for continuous improvement of the processes and the implementation of the proposed solutions
- Critical skills required – German C1 proficiency, good understanding of the overall Human Resources /Finance process
- English – B1/B2 (ideally B2)
- Ability to work under pressure, payroll experience will be an advantage.
- Experience required: min. 7 years’ experience with People management
- Working shcedule (can it be full remote or just WFH and how frequent should come to the office – it can be full remote, however, at this position we are looking for someone flexible to come to office only if it’s critical, people meetings or different workshops)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.