We’re looking for German speakers for the Contact center associated with the German role for our client full-time remote.
- Deliver exemplary customer service via phone calls / email / social media
- As part of the Contact Center team, manage phone calls /email / social media messaging from world leading hotel group’ customers and handle queries about new reservations, changes to existing bookings and other aspects of hotels, services, baggage queries
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in German (C1 level) and English – fluency in speaking and writing correctly and at ease – mandatory
- Previous work experience in an international hotels environment is a valuable advantage, but not mandatory
- Good Communication and Customer Service skills, any experience in BPO / Contact center will be an added advantage
- Graduate in any discipline / Under graduates
- Willingness to search for required information from customer with a strong focus on solving clients requests
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Social Media
- Willing to work in a contact center environment with rotationalshifts
- Competitive salary package
- Thorough training enabling all team to perform effectively
- Career growth opportunities within an international developing team
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process at firstname.lastname@example.org.