We are looking on behalf of our client for a Data Warehouse Software Engineer full-time remote.
Our client is working with reporting and analysis platform, featuring Teradata as database and MicroStrategy as FrontEnd BI tool, enhanced by in-house tools, including ELT tool, the solution has proved to be fast, robust, reliable, and qualitative.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mature and self-motivated professional with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Having an agile mind-set to work in scrum team
- A focus on customer service/satisfaction with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness
- Ability to build strong working relationships and work within a global, remote workforce
- Advanced English Language speaker
- Very good RDBMS and SQL knowledge, including performance tuning techniques
- Good UNIX Shell scripting knowledge
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts, architecture and practice
- Relevant experience with ELT tools and techniques
- Product testing techniques, best practices, methodologies
- Application versioning concepts and tools
Nice to have:
- MicroStrategy experience or BI Frontend tool exposure
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Health and life insurance
- Private pension
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.