We are looking for Mid-Senior Java Full stack developers with experience in building scalable and high-performing enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept & design to implementation & testing.
• Participates in designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging new and existing software systems and applications.
• Design overall architecture of the web application, both web and back-end applications.
• Contributes to development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Support, and document software functionality.
• Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
• Provide critical input in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine
• Participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings
• Work in an Agile environment collaborating closely with fellow developers, team leads, and stakeholders
- Java (J2EE), Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JBoss, ActiveMQ
- Tomcat, Maven, Gradle, Apache Camel, JDBCTemplate
- SCM tools including TFS, SVN and Git
- Hands on experience with relational databases
- Angular 2+ and TypeScript (nice to have)
- 2-5 years of equivalent experience
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.