We’re looking for a German/French/Spanish speaker for Team Leader (Project manager) for our client full-time remote.
- Team coordination in a contact centre focused on delivering high quality support dedicated to leading international airlines, travel and/or tourism players
- Lead team(s) of up to 25 Contact Center representatives including Supervisors
- Ensuring that the project assigned to you is functioning as per client expectations, meeting SLAs
- Coaching a group of agents and their Supervisors, leading by example, helping them to perform as a team
- Manage effectively by operational KPIs whilst playing as a leader focused also on your team human potential and needs
- • Interact with the client and management team, share performance improvement/process priorities proposals
- Escalate superior process or client related needs to superior level together with suggested ways forward
- Fluent in German/French/Spanish (min. C1 level speaking and writing) and solid English knowledge are a must
- Strong people and team management skills proven in similar roles or environments
- Airlines, travel or tourism, BPO/SSC prior experience is a valuable advantage
- Knowledge of booking software such as Galileo, Amadeus is a valuable advantage
- Able to work in changing environments, where flexibility and quick adaptation are key for success
- Good performance indicators and reports management abilities
- Independent, problem solver and customer focused
- Min. 2 years of experience as a Supervisor or Team Leader across min. two processes
- Availability to work in fixed/rotational shifts
- Previous sales experience is a strong advantage.
- Work from Home / Office
- Competitive salary package
- Career growth opportunities within an international developing team
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process at email@example.com.