We are looking on behalf of our client for a System Admin – German full-time remote.
• Answering incoming support requests, inquiries via telephone, email, ticketing systems & IM’s in German to determine if problems are user, software or hardware related.
• Responsible to provide Technical support for Office365 & Azure products in German
• Demonstrate effective typing and verbal communication skills in the German language
• Managing the daily open issues and doing callbacks ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• Responsible for keeping the clients informed of progress on issues that can’t be resolved on the first call.
• Will be responsible for updating, sharing daily calls & tickets trackers.
• Resolving any global, cross-functional or work-team issues
• Defining key management routines and governance strategies to ensure effective business process execution
• Reporting and trending on the effectiveness of the solutions and standards
• Work across the enterprise to ensure effective coordination and alignment with other supporting initiatives across the Company
• Initiate improvements in tools, requirements gathering, processes, and people
• Initiating any process improvement initiatives required to improve effectiveness within the given discipline
• Responsible to investigate causes, testing solutions & suggesting solutions in place to reduce daily tickets.
• Understanding support desk priorities and objectives and taking an active role in accomplishing them.
• Should have excellent comprehension and persuasive skills for native German customers
• Excellent German verbal & written communication is a must
• Should have good knowledge about German culture
• Should be quick decision-maker, fast learner having the abilities to perform multiple tasks
• Should be strong in documentation, analytical & problem-solving skills
• Should be strong in superior customer service and listening skills
• Should be organized, result-oriented and a team player having the ability to meet the
• Takes training that continues to develop interpersonal skills
Education & Experience
- Any Undergraduate/Graduate
- Should have worked in German voice-based(inbound/outbound) support or German Translation earlier
- Should have extensive knowledge of troubleshooting on issues like Slow
- Performance, Email Configuration, Outlook Troubleshooting Etc.
- Should have completed B2 / C1 or Above Level Language Certification
- Should have worked in German voice based(inbound/outbound) support or
- German Translation earlier
Nice to have:
- Previous experience of working in Office365 and Azure German support will be given preference
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.