We are looking on behalf of our client for a System Admin – Italian or Spanish full-time remote.
• Answering incoming support requests, inquiries via telephone, email, ticketing systems & IM’s in Italian or Spanish to determine if problems are user, software or hardware related.
• Responsible to provide Technical support for Office365 & Azure products in Italian or Spanish
• Demonstrate effective typing and verbal communication skills in the Italian or Spanish language
• Managing the daily open issues and doing callbacks ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• Responsible for keeping the clients informed of progress on issues that can’t be resolved on the first call.
• Will be responsible for updating, sharing daily calls & tickets trackers.
• Resolving any global, cross-functional or work-team issues
• Defining key management routines and governance strategies to ensure effective business process execution
• Reporting and trending on the effectiveness of the solutions and standards
• Work across the enterprise to ensure effective coordination and alignment with other supporting initiatives across the Company
• Initiate improvements in tools, requirements gathering, processes, and people
• Initiating any process improvement initiatives required to improve effectiveness within the given discipline
• Responsible to investigate causes, testing solutions & suggesting solutions in place to reduce daily tickets.
• Understanding support desk priorities and objectives and taking an active role in accomplishing them.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.