We are looking on behalf of our client for a Java Developer full-time remote.
The company is a leading global banking solutions provider which delivers high-quality services. It is a big organization spread around the globe with a central Hub in Paris and covers the most important financial places: New York, London, Hong Kong and Paris. Nearshoring and offshoring are part of the Digital New Ambition and as of today, there are 3 hubs on which the company relies on Bangalore, Montreal and Bucharest.
• Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
• Ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
• Assure the corrective maintenance;
• Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
• Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
• Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs
• Excellent knowledge of Java 8, Spring, Oracle (SQL);
• Good knowledge of technologies like Java, Maven, Tomcat, Webservices;
• Basic level experience in Ibatis, Swing, GiT, GWT;
• Tools: Eclipse/ IntelliJ, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Cucumber [Testing];
• Knowledge of Java 11, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
• A good combination of rigour, creativity and communication skills;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. French knowledge is an advantage.
- You will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and
- Talented people,making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
- If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
- Work in a dynamic and active environment where your
- Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they
- Can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.