We are looking on behalf of our client for a Python Developer full-time remote.
Our Client is a leading global banking solutions provider which delivers high-quality services. It is a big organization spread around the globe with a central Hub in Paris and covers the most important financial places: New York, London, Hong Kong and Paris. Nearshoring and offshoring are part of the Digital New Ambition and as of today, there are 3 hubs on which the company relies on Bangalore, Montreal and Bucharest.
- You will join the client’s team in the IT infrastructure department
- You will be part of a team in charge to define, build, roll out and manage transverse applications to support infrastructure management activities within IT service management, provisioning, metrology, planning and control;
- Contribute to the transformation plan with the development and deployment of new IT applications / services aligned with the IS strategy.
- 2+ years of experience in Python with Django and\or Flask frameworks;
- Fluent English, knowledge of French is a plus;
- Technical skills: Python 3 framework Flask for backend & frontend & API REST; TDD/BDD approach;
- Database skills: PostgreSQL; Oracle; MySQL;
- Environment skills: Linux – RedHat/CentOS – Windows;
- Tools: Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, Apache/Nginx.
- You will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and
- Talented people,making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
- If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
- Work in a dynamic and active environment where your
- Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they
- Can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Preferential banking services;
• 9-to-5 workday & Work from home (up to 2 days a week);
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.