We are looking on behalf of our client for a Senior Python Developer with AWS full-time remote.
The tactical Tools team is dedicated to providing quick, reliable, automated solutions to tackle the day-to-day operational activities of clients. These solutions will provide our clients with the necessary tools to streamline the processes and obtain efficiency gains or to respond to increasing business needs in terms of finance and reporting processes. We are looking for a candidate that can work in a multi-client environment and is able to develop and maintain tactical solutions to different clients’ requests using mainly Python.
Our Client is a leading global banking solutions provider which delivers high-quality services. It is a big organization spread around the globe with a central Hub in Paris and covers the most important financial places: New York, London, Hong Kong and Paris. Nearshoring and offshoring are part of the Digital New Ambition and as of today, there are 3 hubs on which the company relies on Bangalore, Montreal and Bucharest.
- Python applications development in desktop mode or in Cloud AWS;
- Application support in response to service disruptions or incidents;
- Application transformation to Python using existing VBA code base;
- Data analytics and visualization: preparation, integration, modeling, visualization;
- Ensure proper documentation of all solutions and changes developed and released in production;
- Overall responsible for following entire software development lifecycle (functional and technicalspecifications, developments, IT testing, production deployment and support) for tactical tools;
- Ensure very good communication with internal / external stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years of application development in Python with focus on Data (Analysis, Transformation, DataScience); experience with Pandas and/or Numpy, Matplotlib; Qt Database: PostgreSQL/SQLite/MySQL/SQL Server, NoSQL, MsAccess
- Methods: TDD, OOP, XP, design patterns
- Experience in VBA/VB (MSExcel and MSAccess)
- Experience in working with one or more of these AWS components is a plus: Lambda, StepFunc, Rds,DynamoDB, Sqs/Sns, EC2, Amplify; AWS Python CDK
- BI/DataViz: PowerBI; Amazon Quicksight is a plus
- Devtools: Github, Git, Jenkins
- Project/ticketing tools: Jira
- Work experience in Agile teams/projects
- Education: bachelor’s degree in computer science studies or equivalent
- Good level of English, French is a plus
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and strong commitment in fulfilling the mission;
- Strong autonomy and reactivity given the short deadlines in which the changes could be requested
- Cooperation and team spirit.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.