We are looking on behalf of our client for a TELEMATICS Software Developer C++ full time remote / hybrid.
Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
- Study and understand customer and internal specifications.
- Develop component design document based on specifications and given SW
- Develop software components (C++/Linux)
- Resolve inconsistencies in case of unclear technical requirements in the specification by direct communication with the responsible internal/external stackholder
- Perform functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
- Provide root cause analysis for issues, fix these issues, and verify effectiveness of given fixes for the software components delivered.
- Debug knowledge using gdb
- Find optimal solutions for specific requirements and propose solutions
- Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, fix bugs,
and/or port to different platforms.
Specify and implement unit tests for developed SW units
- Develop and offer visibility on risk assessment for critical fixes
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- At least 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- Solid knowledge of C++ proved by 3+ years of experience
- Linux expertise
- Experience in developing embedded applications
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading, socket communication
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of software development processes
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Nice to have:
- Unified Modeling Language Knowledge
- Knowledge in agile software development methods (SCRUM, SAFe Agile)
- Knowledge of automotive technologies and tools (JIRA, DOORS, ASPICE, V-Model, GIT,
- Knowledge in one of these areas is very appreciated:
- System Functions (Diagnostics, DTCs)
- Security (secure boot, TEE, DEV/Sec mode switch)
- Knowledge of how Linux Kernel works
- Coordinate resources if required
- Excellent career development opportunities, working in challenging projects and using some of
- the best technologies;
- An international and multicultural working environment, in a prestigious and growing company;
- Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team;
- Continuous and self-paced learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
- Competitive compensation package, including performance and holiday bonuses;
- Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- Flexible work time and location, including some of the coolest offices;
- Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.