We are looking on behalf of our client for a HIL Specialist with Automation on-site in Bucharest or Timisoara or hybrid.
Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- The Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing test scripts and test automation for DSpace HIL System
- Physical validation of the Powertrain ECUs on the HIL benches to perform functional testing
- Black box testing, Manual testing, Automated testing, Regression testing, and Acceptance testing
- Experience in control algorithm and plant modeling development using Matlab, Simulink, or equivalent
- Design and develop the Hardware-in-Loop testing setup to enable model-based automatic testing
- Generate test report and analysis the test result
- Prepare for validation: soft, calibration, model, etc.
- Experience in embedded SW testing (automation and manual)
- Extensive experience in Hardware-in-Loop (HIL) testing and validation
- Experience with HIL and real-time testing software tools such as NI VeriStand, dSPACE ConfigurationDesk, or similar
- Automotive Software development experience in Powertrain/EV/Hybrid domain
- Matlab/Simulink experience
- Knowledge of Python, CAPL scripting
- Knowledge in software CD/CI
- Good knowledge on automotive communication protocols (CAN/CANFD/LIN/FlexRay/Eth)
- Good understanding of diagnostics, fault testing, and functional testing
Process & Tools:
- DSpace toolchain (ControlDesk, AutomationDesk)
- Vector tools: CANoe/CANalyzer
- Functional Safety Process as per ISO26262 standard
Nice to have:
- Experience with Model-in-Loop (MIL), Software-in-Loop (SIL), and Processor-in-Loop (PIL) testing and validation
- Matlab, Simulink
- Excellent Communication skills in Business English – spoken and written
- Collaborative working, drive for building high-performance team
- Ability to advise customers on critical issues; suggest appropriate solutions
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.