We are looking on behalf of our client for a Java Software Engineer full time remote/hybrid.
Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- Our partner is looking for Java developers to be part of their product related projects. Our partner is using an app which enables fast payments for Peer to peer payment or B2SB or B2C scenarios across 200 countries and territories, revolutionizing the payment platform. Especially for sending money across multiple networks and intermediaries worldwide.
- Through its App / Payout API we are reducing complexities often associated with cross border money transfers. There is constant work going on to integrate this app with 3rd party vendors like MoneyGram and fintechs.
- We are looking for candidates with strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities and Standups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives, ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression testing and Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies. Software development and unit testing following the project’s specifications.
- 6 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts
- Experience building REST based web services & web applications using Java and Spring Framework
- Experience with writing asynchronous workflows and familiarity with BPMN frameworks desirable
- Build Microservices that connect to MySQL, MongoDB and Kafka
- Good understanding and technical expertise in Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of infrastructure, ensuring high-availability, scaling, service discovery, logging, monitoring and alerting
- Experience in writing and performing Unit / Module test for developed code;
Participating to Code and documentation review activities;
- Advanced English reading & writing skills;
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure or Google Cloud) and building automation around their APIs
- Continuous integration and Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with Linux is highly desired.
- Excellent career development opportunities, working in challenging projects and using some of the best and latest of technologies;
- An international and multicultural working environment, in a prestigious and growing company;
- Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team;
- Continuous and self-paced learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
- Competitive compensation package, including performance and holiday bonuses;
- Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- Flexible work time and location, including some of the coolest offices;
- Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.