We are looking on behalf of our client for a Senior QA Automation Engineer full time remote/hybrid.
Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- The Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing test scripts and test automation for HIL System
- Software validation of the Powertrain ECUs on the HIL benches to perform functional testing
- Black box and White box testing, Automated testing, Regression testing and Acceptance testing
- Experience in control algorithm and plant modeling development
- Generate test report, analysis the test result and crate change requests tickets
- Design and develop the Hardware-In-Loop testing setup to enable model based automatic testing using Python
- Prepare for validation: soft, calibration, model, etc.
Technical Skills (Core & Top-Up):
- Experience in developing scripts in Python or similar language
- Experience in embedded SW test automation or equivalent
- Automotive Software Testing knowledge
- Experience with real-time testing software environment
- Good understanding of diagnostics, fault testing and functional testing
- Vector tools: CANoe/CANalyzer
- Functional Safety Process as per ISO26262 standard
- Excellent Communication skills in Business English – spoken and written
- Collaborative working, drive for building high performance team
- Ability to advise customer on critical issues; suggest appropriate solutions
Nice to have:
- Experience in Hardware-in-Loop (HIL) testing and validation
- Experience with HIL and real-time testing software tools such as NI VeriStand, dSPACE ConfigurationDesk, or similar
- Knowledge on automotive communication protocols (CAN/CANFD/LIN/FlexRay/Eth)
- dSPACE toolchain (ControlDesk, AutomationDesk)
- ETAS INCA
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.