If you are proactive with a mindset for professional growth, excited to face and overcome new challenges, willing to adapt and improve your current skills and learn new ones, we would be happy to take your application and contact you as soon as possible to have a more detailed conversation.
Location: Timisoara, hybrid
- Contacting candidates, following-up with candidates, and managing candidate pipeline.
- Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database.
- Assisting in generating leads from conversations with candidates.
- Presenting candidates to our management team applying high quality standards.
- Posting job descriptions on job boards, and tracking posting status and results.
- Preparing the offers/contracts for the selected candidates
- Partner with the Team of Recruiting to implement creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals.
- Identifying and attending networking activities such as career fairs, professional association meetings, technical schools and outplacement services.
- Experience Level: 1 – 2 year on a recruitment role, preferably in outsourcing industry
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English and Romanian
- Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating business, client and candidate needs
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence candidates and colleagues
- Strong problem solving ability
- Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent
- PC skills and desire to work with new and innovative technology
- Ability to accurately and articulately document information.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
- Relocation assistance
- Access to a variety of benefits
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Competitive salary package
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.