As part of the Talent Acquisition team, your role as a Team Manager will be to manage and track the team performance on various TA activities, as per SLA and KPIs defined for the countries being supported.
If you are proactive with a mindset for professional growth, excited to face and overcome new challenges, willing to adapt and improve your current skills and learn new ones, we would be happy to take your application and contact you as soon as possible to have a more detailed conversation.
Location: Timisoara, hybrid
• Assist the team with complex issues
• Manage escalations (attend calls, research on the issue, coordinate with multiple teams to derive resolution etc)
• Drive updates of knowledge documents at regular intervals.
• Prepare reports (SLA/ KPI metrics & other data points) relevant to assess process performance at regular intervals
• Monitor team performance. Use data to identify improvement opportunities
• Enable team members through timely coaching & feedback
• Engage team in process improvement activities.
• Work with multiple teams to optimize processes
• End to End recruitment for mid-senior roles
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency in English
• 4-6 years experience in recruitment
• Team management experience
• Team & performance management skills
• Flair for driving process improvement opportunities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
• Opportunity for personal development in a multinational working environment
• Competitive salary with an attractive set of social benefits
• Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
• Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.