We are looking on behalf of our client for a Data Analyst full time remote / hybrid.
Our client is an end-to-end analytics and solutions platform aiming to supply SCM, logistics, store and category managers with data, insights, and solutions to optimize their processes.The company is built on a state-of-the-art, scalable technology leveraging Google Cloud Platform managed services.
- Interface regularly with corporate stakeholders, countries, and Supply Chain SMEs to captur their needs and requirements for analytical solutions
- Review, analyze and synthesize data from various sources
- Utilize data to draw meaningful insights and solve business problems, by developing and implementing descriptive, predictive, or prescriptive analytics, depending on the use case
- Aggregate and analyze meaningful metrics for the business
- Utilize data to uncover useful trends and patterns, translate business requirements into analytical solutions
- Document, visualize and present achieved results towards business stakeholders
- Use modern big data analytical technologies like Google Cloud Platform in a data rich environment
- Work closely with business stakeholders and engineers in a dynamic Agile environment
- Depending on time-sensitive needs and business priorities, work on use cases leveraging machine learning algorithms
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, or engineering with a focus in analytics
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics and reporting, ideally in Supply Chain analytics space
- Experience with quantitative data analysis methods. Previous exposure to machine learning use cases is a strong plus
- Proficient in using complex SQL constructs (CTE, window functions)
- Comfortable in Python, proficient with pandas, matplotlib, performing exploratory data analysis, writing functions
- Experience with data visualization tools, preferably Data Studio
- Practical experience in big data technologies, cloud services. Experience with Google Cloud
- Platform (BigQuery) is a strong plus
- Strong communication skills with the ability to raise questions, define needs and explain outcomes
- Continuous self-learning attitude combined with high level of curiosity and passion for data exploration
- Exceptional analytical thinking, energy, inquisitiveness, creativity, problem solving, and relentlessness in work
- Positive attitude, friendliness, and generosity
- Ability to contribute to an open, international team culture to drive the knowledge exchange and learning of all team members. Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must-have.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.