Would you like to join one of the hottest San Francisco-based startups and work 100% remotely with their team?
Our client is based in San Francisco and has developers all over the world. The team is made of very strong engineers who are major contributors to open source and they are looking for similarly minded people to work with them. The company is growing rapidly, expanding and building the most cutting-edge innovations in mobile video.
We are looking for an iOS Expert Developer to join the team remotely from Europe.
As the iOS Expert Developer, you will:
- Collaborate with the teams to create a high performance and robust mobile video product.
- Design, implement and architect the functionality of our mobile SDK which is used by software developers around the globe.
- Optimize the SDK on the iOS platforms.
- Exceptional knowledge of iOS mobile app development with Swift and Objective-C
- 5+ of full-time native iOS and/or MacOS development experience
- Understanding of Fullstack development (backend software development, capabilities and limitations of mobile platforms)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent majors
- A strong GitHub profile is a huge advantage and will accelerate the process
- Otherwise, we’ll kindly ask you to go through a technical assessment (1-2 hours)
- After the assessment, the team and the CTO will interview you and decide quickly
This May Be The Best Job Opportunity You’ve Seen In The Last 12 Months!
- San Francisco-based startup
- 100% remote job
- Innovative high-tech company
- Small team (10+ full-time devs)
- Strong team of open-source contributors
- Great cash + Valuable stock
- Very productive culture, little management, just hustle!
- Full-time engagement
- Permanent, long-term engagement (not a short-term contract)
- 100% remote work
- Work in the EU timezone
- Salary 6,000-11,000 EUR / month based on your level of expertise
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.