As a Country Manager and Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales, building relationships with new and existing clients, and managing the company’s operations within the Spanish market. You will also be responsible for leading and guiding the sales team and will play a key role in driving the growth and expansion of the company within the region.
As a Senior Account Executive:
• Identify and engage with potential customers, and work to build a sales pipeline from the initial demo phase to final onboarding.
• Negotiate and close contracts, using tools like Pandadoc to streamline the process.
• Work with clients to ensure a smooth handover to the customer success team and record all relevant information in Hubspot.
• Maintain regular contact with clients and lead contract renewal negotiations when necessary.
As Country Manager:
• Perform the role of “dotted-line manager” in the country, shaping the organization and defining hiring needs, creating a good working environment and local partnerships, and overseeing daily operations, from sales to customer service.
• Reporting directly to the CCO and CEO, working to establish an appropriate strategy and a lasting business within the country, aligned with Eventix’s global strategy.
• Maintain an integrated view of the income statement and budget, as well as relevant non-financial metrics, and try to direct the business to meet objectives.
• Define and lead expansion and growth plans for the region, assuming an active role in sales, guiding sales development and account executives, and personally closing deals with Gold and Enterprise clients.
Important for this job is that you have experience in the event/festival business in Spain. We’re ready to take over the world, and we need you as a Country Manager to help us concur the local market.
- €45.360 – €90.720
- Holiday allowance: 8%
- Personal bonus construction, paid monthly
- The contract is amended to local law and regulations
- Fully remote in the home country possible
No visa sponsorship is possible.
There are 2 stages during this application process. In some scenarios, the application process requires an extra step. This can be an interview to discuss a particular subject or to let you speak with our most relevant colleagues.
- Personal fit and cultural fit 30m online
- Personal fit and cultural fit 60m at the office
Total within 14 days from to offer
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org