As a Medior NodeJS Software Engineer, you will actively participate in the full software development lifecycle from ideation and planning through to development, testing, customer feedback, and further iterations.
- You will use your knowledge to design and build high-performing, reliable solutions for high throughput, distributed systems using a variety of third-party and internal libraries and frameworks.
- All to make sure the handling of loan requests and making payments to our customers works like a charm.
- This means you will work across the whole engineering stack, including backend, web, and mobile.
- We need you to own and deliver top-level product and engineering objectives and evolve our technical architecture, infrastructure, code quality, tools, and of course our culture.
- To continually step up the quality and speed of our engineering systems.
- All while working closely together with other tech leads on cross-team topics such as continuous deployment, and improving our testing, monitoring, and front end.
- We are looking for talent that is fluent in the many languages our profession yields (NodeJS, React, AWS) and knows how to bring our efforts to the next level.
- Interesting to know if our backend stack consists of AWS, NodeJS, EKS, MongoDB, GitLab, and more.
- Salary €45.360 – €73.872
- Holiday allowance: 8%
- Travel allowance
- Educational budget available in consultation with the CTO
- Monthly budget available at Your Campus
- Our amazing Bridgefund wardrobe
- Fully catered (real Dutch) Lunch
- A place where you feel at home and where you can truly be who you are; everyone is welcome, everything is allowed and nothing is too crazy! (okay, almost everything… 😉)
- We celebrate successes together during the coolest company outings (we do like our Friday afternoon drinks, ski trip 2023, and Pride 2022 party).
Visa sponsorship possible
There are 3 interviews during this application process. In some scenarios, the application process requires an extra step. This can be an interview to discuss a particular subject or to let you speak with our most relevant colleagues.
- Personal fit and cultural fit 30m online
- Technical fit 1h online
- Technical fit and Personal fit 1h at the office
Total within 28 days from intro to offer
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.